Premier Kitchen & Bath SWEEPSTAKES (THE “SWEEPSTAKES“) OFFICIAL RULES. Entrants agree to comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Premier Kitchen & Bath (“Sponsor”), which are final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes.
Starts January 5, 2016 at 9:00:00 AM Central Time (“CT”) and ends September 5th, 2016 at 10:00:00 AM CT (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
To enter and be eligible to win, you must be a legal resident of Manitoba, Canada, be 18 years of age or older, have a valid email address, have opted in to receive email marketing communications from Premier Kitchen & Bath, are currently being services by Premier Kitchen & Bath, by September 5th, 2016 at 10:00:00 AM CT, or have received an email with a link to enter the sweepstakes, or have entered the sweepstakes by other means (detailed in Rule #3). Persons in any of the following categories are NOT eligible to participate or win the prize: (a) any person who, at any time on or after April 5th, 2016, was or is a director, officer, agent, representative, or employee of Premier Kitchen & Bath (the “Sponsor”), or its officers, agents, parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, franchisees, or service agencies; (b) individuals engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for the Sweepstakes or engaged in the administration or execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively, with the entities listed in 2(a), the “Sweepstakes Entities”); and (c) persons who are or purport to be immediate family members (defined as biological or step-mother, father, sister, brother, daughter, son, dependent or spouse of any of the foregoing) of any person in any of the preceding categories, regardless of where they live, or who reside in the same household (i.e., live in the same household for at least 3 of the 12 months preceding the start of the Sweepstakes Period, whether related or not) as any person in any of the preceding categories. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and local laws.
Click on the link that appears in the invitation that you received by email, which will direct you to the Sweepstakes Website (the “Website”), Or visit the Sweepstakes Website (the “Website”). Next, complete the online form by answering all questions in full. Once you have successfully completed the form, you will be asked whether you would like to enter the Sweepstakes draw or not. If your answer is yes, you will be required to confirm your contact information (first name, last name and email address) and to read and accept these Official Rules, and then you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes draw. One (1) Additional sweepstakes entry will be awarded for an invitation sent to a friend in the sweepstakes form, the form must be completed by the end of the Sweepstakes Period. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant, the entry will be deemed to have been made by the authorized account holder of the email address to which the invitation to participate was submitted by the Sponsor. Authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access or online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the registered email address. If you do not have Internet access via a personal computer, your local library or Internet café may be able to provide access to the Internet and a number of Internet service providers and other companies offer free email accounts. Limit of up to five (2) Sweepstakes entry per person/email address for the Sweepstakes Period. Only one (1) email address may be used by any person to participate in the Sweepstakes. All entries must be received by September 5th, 2016 at 10:00:00 AM CT.
Within the Sweepstakes Period, Or on or about 7 days after the end of the Sweepstakes Period, an independent judging persons (the “Sweepstakes Judges”) will randomly draw one (1) entry (the “Potential Sweepstakes Winners”) from among all eligible entries received up until the end of the Sweepstakes Period to a total of one 1 (“Sweepstakes Winners”). The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received and remaining sweepstakes prizes. Potential Winner will be eligible to win the Sweepstakes Prize, subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. (“Sweepstakes Winners”) will be removed from the from “eligible entries” collected to that point in time.
The Grand Prize available to be won is: one (1) LaLOO Design Mirror; approximate retail value (ARV) $500.00 CND. Prizing is subject to the terms thereon. SWEEPSTAKES SECONDARY PRIZES. Approximate retail value of prizes available to be won: CND $500.00. Winner acknowledges that Sweepstakes Entities have not made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize, including but not limited to its quality or fitness for a particular purpose. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on the prize (if any) are subject to the service provider’s terms therefore, and Winner agrees to look solely to such service provider for any such warranty and/or guarantee. Prize is not transferable, or redeemable for cash, and must be accepted as awarded, with no substitutions of any kind, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute the prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. All federal, provincial and local taxes (including income and withholding taxes), if any, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the Winner’s responsibility, regardless of whether prize is used in whole or in part. All prize details are at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Potential Winner will be contacted via email or phone to obtain additional information required for winner verification and mailing or pickup coordination of prize and will be presented with a skill test question. Said potential winner must correctly answer the skill test question within five (5) business days of acknowledgement of receipt of said skill testing question in order to be declared a winner, subject to Sweepstakes Game play and eligibility verification. If applicable, a prize won by an entrant who is eligible but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence will be awarded to a parent or legal guardian of such minor, who must sign and return all required documentation and otherwise comply with all requirements imposed on Winner set forth herein. If a Potential Winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept the prize, if Sponsor is unable to contact Potential Winner within five (5) business days, or in the event that a prize notification or prize is returned undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, prize may be awarded to an alternate Winner. Potential Winner (or parent/legal guardian where applicable) may be required to furnish proof of identification to determine eligibility. Allow 6-8 weeks for verification and shipment of your prize. Sweepstakes Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding the prize for any reason outside of their control. Prize will only be delivered to verified Winner. Unclaimed prize will not be awarded. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of mailing address, email address, and/or telephone number of entrants. By accepting the prize, Winner consents to the use of his/her name, address (city and province of residence), voice, and statements relating to the Sweepstakes or Sponsor, and photographs or other likenesses, without further compensation, notification or permission in any publicity or advertising carried out by Sponsor or any related entities in any and all media now known or hereinafter developed without territorial or time limitation, except where prohibited by law.
7. By entering, entrants (i) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements and, (ii) agree to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsor and/or Sweepstakes Judges, made in their sole discretion, which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes (iii) agree to be contacted by Premier Kitchen & Bath by email or phone regarding services the Sponsor offers. Entrants who have not complied with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification and all associated entries will be void.
8. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, stolen, misdirected, mutilated, garbled, illegible, or incomplete submissions of requests/entries. Proof of transmission (screenshots or captures, etc.) does not constitute proof of delivery. All entries become the property of Sponsor and in no case shall be returned to sender.
9. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant’s registration in the Sweepstakes (and void all associated entries) or entitlement to a prize, if, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, it determines or suspects that the entrant has attempted to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other fraudulent, deceptive or unfair playing practices (including any entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programmed, or any other automated means or any other means which subvert the entry process).
10. As a condition of entering, entrants (or as applicable, their parents or legal guardians if eligible minors) agree: (a) to release Sponsor and Sweepstakes Entities, and each of their officers, directors, employees and agents, from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to participating in the Sweepstakes or the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize or any travel or activity related thereto, (b) that under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, and in no event will entrants be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees and court costs.
11. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes at any time for reasons including fraud, technical failures, including any network server or hardware failure, viruses, bugs, errors in programming, or any other errors or other causes corrupt the administration, security, integrity or proper play of the Sweepstakes, or at the discretion of the Sponsor. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor reserves the right to select the Winner from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to time of such cancellation.
12. In the event the Sweepstakes Judges’ analysis reveals valid prize claims are greater than the number of prizes available as set forth in these Official Rules and Regulations, then Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a random drawing amongst all eligible prize claimants whose claims have not yet been redeemed, to award the remaining number of advertised prizes in the prize category in question. In no event will the Sponsor be liable for more than the stated number of prizes available in the prize category in question.
13. Sweepstakes Entities do not warrant that access to the Sweepstakes will be uninterrupted. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any problems that may arise, including but not limited to: (a) lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet Service Providers, websites, or other connection, availability or accessibility problems arising in connection with or over the course of the Sweepstakes; or (b) communications failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions or hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; or (c) failure of personal computers and/or software and hardware configurations, any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other error in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the offering or announcement of any prize or in any prize notification documents; or (d) for any other errors of any kind relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature; or (e) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information in connection with the Sweepstakes; or (f) damage to a user’s system occasioned by participation in this Sweepstakes or downloading any information necessary to participate in this Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes Entities are also not responsible for lost, late, delayed, garbled, stolen, incomplete, misdirected, illegible, damaged or undelivered email or entries. Proof of transmission (screenshots, etc.) does not constitute proof of delivery. DISCLOSURES:
14. Any attempt by an entrant or other individual, to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to any fraudulent claims, is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorneys’ fees) from any such individual, to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Entrant engaging in any of the foregoing activities may be disqualified (and all associated entries will be void) and will forfeit any prize(s) won.
15. In the event of any conflict with any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules and Sweepstakes details contained in Sweepstakes Materials (including but not limited to point of sale, television, and print advertising, promotional packaging, and other promotion media), the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
16. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the Province of Manitoba. All entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the Province of Manitoba.
17. The invalidity or enforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In particular, Sponsor’s employees are not authorized to waive, modify or amend any provision or provisions of these Official Rules in any manner whatsoever.
18. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable Federal, Provincial, and municipal laws.
19. This Sweepstakes is solely sponsored by Premier Kitchen & Bath, 300-136 Market Ave. Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada R3B 3N2
20. For a winners list please email Premier Kitchen & Bath at email@example.com.